Class Passes (5 or 10 pass)
- Passes are valid for 6 months (180 days) and are activated from the date of purchase. Passes are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
Bookings, Attendance & Payment
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled.
- Bookings are made via the phone or in the clinic. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions or pay at the time of your class.
- Out of consideration for the Instructor, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please try to be on time for your class.
- Practitioners reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to purchase their own sessions.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations or rescheduling of group classes and private sessions.
- Late cancellations/rescheduling (less than 24 hours) may incur the loss of that class/session.
- If you do not show up/are absent from your class/private session you will incur the loss of a session at the practitioner’s discretion.
Age limits and restrictions
Sportsmed NQ does not offer childcare services. Young children are not permitted in our gym and are not to be left in the reception area or the studio while you attend classes.
I agree that Sportsmed NQ is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree to state any medical conditions or issues to the Instructor prior to the class.
Sportsmed NQ does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Sportsmed NQ staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.